Seats are limited to 16 participants and will be filled on a first-come, first-served walk-in basis. Please arrive a half-hour early to sign in for a seat at one of the 16 workstations.
For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact the Center for Accessibility at DCPLaccess@dc.gov or 202-727-2142.
Instructor: A. Peek
MLK Jr. Memorial Library
Adult Learning Department
901 G Street, NW
Computer Lab - Room 202-O
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics, Word I Basics and Word II Intermediate.
You will learn to:
- Create Photo Albums.
- Engage the Slide Master View to customize existing slide layouts.
- Insert Tables and Charts and manipulate both within the PowerPoint and Excel environments
- Insert Hyperlinks and Action Buttons for both internal and external navigation
- Add Comments and Check Accessibility issues
- Create a Custom Show
- Rehearse timings to produce a self-propelled slideshow.
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your email account.