Seats are limited to 16 participants and will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please arrive a half-hour early to sign in for a seat at one of the 16 workstations.
For reasonable accommodation requests, please contact the Center for Accessibility at DCPLaccess@dc.gov or 202-727-2142.
Instructor: H. White
MLK Jr. Memorial Library
Adult Learning Department
901 G Street, NW
Computer Lab - Room 202-O
Required Skills: The ability to read and comprehend English well, and the skills acquired in PC Basics, Word I Basics, Word II Intermediate and Excel I Basics.
You will learn to:
- Manage the screen view and navigate multiple worksheets in a workbook
- Construct 3D formulas, using the Consolidate feature, and execute the Paste Special function
- Engage and perform the Auto Outline, Data Validation and AutoFilter features
- Apply the stylized Conditional Formatting feature to spreadsheet data
- Protect worksheet/workbook environment
Please bring your own flash drive to save class documents or send them to your email account.