Please Read Before Registering
The Microsoft Imagine Academy Virtual Instructional Program (MIAVIP) features virtual classes taught in the following Microsoft Office 2019 applications: Word Associate, Word Expert, Excel Associate, Outlook Associate, and PowerPoint Associate. Classes will be taught virtually on ZOOM or TEAMS by professional Instructors.
Each virtual class is conducted for 2.5 hrs., twice a week, for 6 weeks, from June 26 - August 3, 2023. You may register for two courses that occur on different days of the week, i.e., First class: Mondays and Wednesday; 2nd Class: Tuesdays and Thursdays. You may not register for two classes that occur on the same day.
The Registration Period for this 6-week MIAVIP cycle is from June 12 - 16, 2023:
- When you register, you will initially receive a Constant Contact confirmation email (please check your Spam folder if you do not see it in your Inbox).
- After the initial confirmation email, you will receive an email invitation to a 1.5 hour, virtual Orientation, which is required.
- After the Orientation, you will receive further instructions and a link to engage your virtual class sessions (again, please check your Spam folder for these upcoming communications).
- Your class link should not be shared but is for your exclusive engagement of the class(es) for which you are registered.
- Your attendance to 10 out of 12 virtual sessions will qualify you to take the MOS Exam. MOS Exams will be remotely administered on Certiport's Exams from Home platform at the conclusion of the 6-week period.